Books, life the universe

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Cold update and books

I thought I was a lot better on Tuesday but yesterday I felt dreadful when I got up and improved during the day. Today I'm at the snuffly yukky stage though I feel reasonably all right. My energy levels aren't what they normally are but that is hardly surprising.

Books currently being read - The First Rumpole Omnibus by John Mortimer - because I felt the need for some comfort reading. I'm also still reading A S Byatt's The Children's Book and I've started The Pursuit of Perfect by Tal Ben-Shahar which is about perfectionism. I'm not a perfectionist myself but have come across a lot of them in my life so it makes interesting reading.

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Hope you continue on that upward pull, Jilly ...

Axxx

Jilly said...

Thanks Anne - still a bit snuffly but nearly back to normal now - Friday.