Books, life the universe

Sunday 17 January 2010

The future of work?

Having read Richard Donkin's book - The Future of Work - I am intrigued by anything new in the work arena. Funny I was never that interested when I was working! Though that's not quite true and I've always found management theory of interest. I came across this website mentioned in an article: www.sliversoftime.org where people can register their interest in work of just a few hours' duration. It has been in operation for quite some time and it can help people recovering from illness to get back into the jobs market or it could be of use to someone who just wants to do a few hours work here and there. I haven't fully explored the site yet but the idea seems a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.