Books, life the universe

Sunday 23 March 2008

It really is snow today!

Yes I woke up to a white world today - about 3 inches of the stuff. It's gradually disintegrating now, and it looks as though the sun is trying to break through the clouds. So we have daffodils and snow! I have known snow at Easter when Easter was in April before and I think we should never be surprised by British weather. It does look beautiful.

I am currently reading Wendy Holden's 'Filthy Rich' - a blockbuster - 563 pages. No I haven't finished it yet, I've only got to page 320. It is good light reading but if I was the editor I'd have cut most of the first 150 pages as it wouldn't have altered the story as far as I can tell at the moment.

I'm also reading a book about one man's search for chocolate called 'Indulgence' - a must for any chocoholic out there.

Off to read the Sunday papers on line.

No comments: