Books, life the universe

Thursday 1 January 2009

It's 2009

The start of a New Year. It always feels a hopeful time to me. Whatever sort of mess I made of 2008 I can now move on and do better.

What do I want to achieve this year?
  • A resolution to the job situation - the uncertainty has gone on long enough now (sine November 2006)
  • Read lots more books
  • Continue reading Anthony Trollope - over 100 pages into Barchester Towers now and thoroughly enjoying it
  • Write more
  • Try and update jillysheep every day
  • Give the books to charity which I no longer want and which have not sold so far on eBay or Amazon. Things will feel less cluttered then.
  • Enjoy life

Not really resolutions as such but things to bear in mind.

PS - Kilian, if you're reading this - I have joined the Trollope group on Yahoo but have not yet posted anything - thanks for the information and a Happy New Year

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Great resolutions, Jilly - have a wonderful 2009!

Hugs

Axxx

Jilly said...

Thanks Anne - and to you too!