Books, life the universe

Monday 6 April 2009

Computers . . .

. . . .don't you just love them? I do actually - when they work properly. Unfortunately something I use every day of the week at work was not working today. It's been playing up for a while but I thought I'd leave it until after the weekend as they were installing updates to all sorts of things. If anything this made my problems worse!

I did all the usual things - switch off and start again; see if the same thing happens on another machine - etc etc. So I had to ring the dreaded helpdesk. Whilst they didn't solve the problem - which has now been escalated - they were at least polite and seemed as though they cared. We will see what tomorrow brings . . . It's almost as though my computer has given up on me already and is sulking!!

No comments: