Books, life the universe

Wednesday 1 April 2009

I thought I'd seen it all but . . . .

You certainly see all human life on bus journeys! This evening there were two ladies on the bus - mother and daughter I should think - with two Yorkshire Terrier dogs and two shopping trolleys. They also had something folded up on one of the shopping trolleys and one of them was carrying a large cardboard box with a picture of what looked like a child's push chair on it.

All well and good at first glance but if you actually read some of what was on the box and overheard the conversation they had with two people sitting near them you realise the 'push chairs' are not for children at all. They're for pets - in this case small yappy dogs.

At £90 a time I'm afraid I came to the conclusion they must both have more money than sense!

No comments: